Adamant - 100% natural product; complex of minerals and essential oils, which possess high absorbing and retaining capacity.
25 kg net weight paper bags with PE inlet.
Biocom Ltd., Republic of Belarus
Adamant exhibit bacteriostatic and fungicidal properties.
Adamant - hygienic remedy is used as desiccant litter places of animals and birds. It reduces humidity, ammonia and hydrogen sulphide content in the air and therefore improves microclimate parameters in livestock houses and poultry farms.
Specially selected essential oils, included in composition of product, fight with pathogenic microorganisms actively, such as Salmonella and Campylobacter, as well as with single-celled parasites (coccidia (Amery), Histomonas) and destroy spores of fungi. Such properties reduce greatly the risk of mastitis and laminitis in cows, increase the safety of young animals, reduce the development of fungal infections in birds and respiratory diseases in farm animals.
Adamant contains special complex of registered bacteria that inhibit growth of microorganisms, which decompose urea to ammonia and it greatly reduces its concentration in the air.
Adamant does not irritate mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
Recommendations for use:
Adamant is used to deodorize and improve the sanitary quality of livestock and poultry buildings (absorbs moisture, ammonia and other harmful gases, makes breathing easier, prevents diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and respiratory tract).
Features of Adamant
- It has a nanoporous properties - absorption capacity of moisture and harmful gases reaches more than 250%;
- No weighting, due to what it contains more of the active ingredient, i. e. you pay for the action, not for the volume;
- Adjusts microbiocenosis livestock and poultry buildings (neutralizes Salmonella, Campylobacter and single-celled parasite, kills fungal spores);
- Prevents infectious diseases;
- It is used in the presence of animals and birds;
- Improves the safety of livestock;
- Promotes healing of wounds, abrasions and other damage to the skin;
- Repels insects and destroys their larvae, breaking cycles of development;
- Easy to use and can be easily removed;
- Environmentally safe, improves soil structure.
Scatter the product manually.
For dairy and dry cattle: in tie-stall housing system 50-100 g/sq. m., in loose housing system 100-200 g/sq. m. 4-5 times per week. In calf-house: 50-100 g/sq. m., while keeping in boxes: 50-100 g/sq. m. for one box every other day.
For pigs in farrowing barn: 50-60 g/sq. m. (200-300 g for one sow). In piglet litters: 50-60 g/sq. m. After weaning: 50-100 g/sq. m, change as and when bedding is polluted. Adamant can be used as a dry bath for newborn piglets at a rate 20 g for one piglet.
For poultry: 100-200 g/sq. m. (use Adamant before introduction of a new batch of chicks, the floor must be cleaned and dried).